My Top 5 Newborn Must Haves !!

Hi everyone !!

This post is going to be all about my top 5 must haves for a newborn. I could probably put a few more in there and make it up to 10 but these are the main ones that I couldn't live without ! 

1. At number 1 its the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine. Obviously this will only concern you if you are bottle feeding but......wow that's all I can say on this gadget ! It is litterally a must have for all bottle feeding moms ! It cuts out having to boil the kettle and stand and let it cool or cooling down in water, it makes the bottle up for you at the right temperature in a matter of seconds ! Brilliant for those dreaded night feeds !! 
2. Onsies with mits built in !! There just so much easier than having to keep putting them back on everytime they come off!!
3. Cherry soothers. For one reason and one reason only , they stay in his mouth !!
4. Swaddle sheets. Since he was born Mason has loved being swaddled it really calms down when he's wrapped up. 
5. Infacol. I could not of got through the first few weeks without this !! Mason likes to hold onto his wind and the infacol really helped bring it up, but word of warning if like me you keep giving them it because your too scared not too, it can make them constipated. !!!

Well there you have it my top 5 newborn must haves ! 
Toodles 
xoxo



No comments